Aspire Nautilus AIO Vape Kit
Features of the Aspire Nautilus AIO Vape:
- BVC Coils with Nichrome Wire
- Bottom Fill Pod
- Pod Release Buttons
- Adjustable Airflow
- Convenient Grip with Sleek Design
WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
The Aspire Nautilus AIO Kit is a mix of 2 in 1. Not only do you get the revolutionary technology from Aspire vapes but it also comes with their flagship atomizer, the Nautilus. Supplied with a 1000mAh battery and a 4.5ml/2ml refillable cartridge. The famous Nautilus BVC coil is used.
If you have been keeping up with the recent Aspire lineup, you will know the design they have been going for. Very sleek and ergonomic for the perfect grip.
Nautilus BVC Coil
One of the most boasted features on vapes is the BVC coil on the Aspire Nautilus cartridge pod. They have been recommended as one of the best coils for nicotine salts. They use a nichrome wire and the Nautilus BVC coils are rated at 1.8ohms.
How to Use The Aspire Nautilus Vape:
- One of the most simplest vapes to use has to be the Aspire Nautilus AIO.
- Open the pod from the battery by squeezing buttons on the side.
- Turn it upside down and remove the silicone plug.
- Fill up the pod with your favorite e-Liquid and plug the silicone back.
- Push the pod back into the device gently.
- To replace the standard Nautilus BVC coil or even the nic-salts BVC coil, remove the pod by squeezing the sides.
- Flip the pod around and remove the coil by twisting it clockwise.
- Insert your new coil in, counter clock wise.
- Size: 87.5mm x37mm x21mm
- Output: 12W
- Battery: 1000mAh internal
- Replaceable coils — BVC Nautilus coil
- Pod capacity: 4.5ml (standard) / 2ml (EU)
Aspire Nautilus AIO Kit Includes:
- Aspire Nautilus AIO device
- 1×1.8ohm coils (regular BVC and Nic Salt BVC)
- USB cable
- User manual