Aspire Spryte AIO Pod Kit Vape
Aspire has released a sensational all-in-one (AIO) POD system device called Aspire Spryte AIO. Aspire is known for manufacturing vapes with high performance and the new Spryte does not lack in such regards.
The user-friendly interface of this AIO vape makes it suitable for both beginner and expert users in the vaping community. There is barely anyone who would not enjoy using this excellent device. In fact, the Spryte vape might just be the best vape on the lists of products from Aspire. In this review, we’re going to look at the Spryte and see what makes it better than the rest.
Features of the Aspire Spryte Vape
- Refillable Pod
- 3.5ml E-liquid Capacity
- Color options are Olive Green, Black, Blue, Grey, and Purple
- Drip Tip
- Drip Tip Plastic Protector
- Aluminum build material
- Easy filling
- Airflow Venting with Adjustable system
- Standard Micro USB charging port
- Single button operation
- Easy replaceable coils
- Bottom Vertical Coil (BVC) system - 1.8ohm and 1.2ohm
- Built-in Rechargeable 650mAh Battery
- Automatic battery protection system - low voltage/overcharge/overheat
- LED Battery Life Indicator
The Spryte AIO is made from a high-quality aluminum alloy material with a beautiful satin finish. The 650mAh internal battery is superb and can last quite long. The vapor quality of the Spryte is outstanding, thanks to the new BVC coil system that optimize the taste and flavor of the vapor.
The Spryte features two different coils heads modeled after the coils you’ll find in the aspire K1, K2, and other aspire "Ego-sized” tanks. The coil with a white O-ring is a 1.8ohm BVC Coil recommended for standard e-Liquid while the one with a green o-ring is a 1.2ohm BVC NS coil for Nicotine Salts. Although they look the same, the holes on the 1.8ohm are bigger than the ones on the 1.2ohm Salt Nic.
The battery life of the Spryte is decent. It features a built-in battery with a 650mAh capacity, and a low battery is indicted by the an LED light indicator.
Try to get your new device to a full charge before first use, and you have to take extra care when dealing with Li-ion, LiPo, and any rechargeable battery. Don’t let your battery to come into contact with a metal object like your key.
Always attend to your battery when charging it through the micro USB charging port. Don’t charge the battery above 4.2V, or discharge below 2.5V
Please make sure you don’t expose the battery to the sun, as this action will weaken it, and reduce its lifespan.
Don’t use modified chargers for your device, stick to the original one.
How To Fill Up The Spryte AIO Kit
Aspire vapes are usually is very easy to fill. You can fill up the Spryte pod with the e-liquid of your choice. The e-liquid pod of the Spryte can hold up to 3.5ml. If you’re filling it for the first time, wait about 5 to 10 minutes for the coil to saturate before you take a hit!
- Separate the pod from the Spryte Vape
- Lift the silicone seal by inverting the pod
- Place the e-liquid filling dropper into the pod filling hole, and add your preferred juice into the tan
- Replace the silicone seal to its original position and firmly attach the pod back to the Spryte AIO.
- After you must have filled up your Aspire Spryte AIO, hit the fire button and start vaping. You can either use standard nicotine juice or nicotine salt e-liquids.
- Manufacturer: Aspire
- Material: Aluminum
- Thread: Proprietary
- Height: 108mm
- Width: 26mm
- Depth: 26mm
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-Ion 650mAh cell
- Wattage: 1W - 13W
- Micro-USB Port: 1A Maximum Charge Rate
- 1x Aspire Spryte AIO vape
- 1x 1.8ohm BVC Coil
- 1x 1.2ohm BVC Nic Salt Coil
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 1x Silicone seal
- 2x Spare 0-Rings
- 1x Warranty card
- 1x User manual
The ergonomic design of the Aspire Spryte AIO vape gives you a comfortable grip during vaping sessions. It has an appealing thin shape and small size that makes it fairly discreet and can perfectly fit into your pocket. The flavor is so satisfying on the Spryte but don’t let the pod run all the way down or else you will get some dry hits.