OG Vapes Phuse - 7 Color *Limited Edition*
- 7 Color - Limited Edition
- 850mAh Battery
- Lightning Warmup
- For Concentrates
- Type USB-C Charging
- Ceramic Heating Element
OG Vapes Phuse - Gold *Limited Edition*
The OG Vapes Phuse features a combination of reverse airflow technology. It also has a ceramic heating chamber for an efficient and evenly vaporized concentrates.
Equipped with an 850mAH battery, the OG Vapes Phuse supports pass-through charging, allowing you to use it as you charge.
The device heats within 5 seconds and has three temperature settings. Compatible with a range of glass on glass attachments, suitable to any female-jointed bongs with a 14mm adapter included.
- Fully charge the Phuse battery using your USB-C port located on the bottom.
- The LED button will shine RED while charging and turn GREEN when fully charged. The LED button will blink red 10 times. If the battery short circuits or an improper tank connection, the LED will blink red five times.
- Twist the Phuse tank into the tank housing.
- Press the Phuse male/female glass adapter into the adapter.
- Insert the Phuse into the female joint of the water pipe.
- Remove the cover of the Phuse Tank
- Load concentrates into the bottom ceramic plate. (Only use with concentrates)
- Quickly press the Phuse power button five times to turn it on/off.
- Change the voltage output levels by pressing the power button three times.
- Quickly press the button two times to initiate automatic heating. The button will flash for 4 seconds indicating reheat phase, then hold solid for extra 10 seconds to indicate the max heat output.
- Press and hold the side button of the Phuse battery housing after the heat activation. This will help with the increased air flow and clearance of vapor from the water pipe.
*After consecutive uses, allow the tank to cool for at least two minutes before touching it again.
- 1 x Phuse Battery
- 1 x Tank
- 1 x Loading Tool
- 3 x Alcohol Swabs
- 1 x Male/Female Glass Adapter (14mm)
- 1 x USB-C Type Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual