7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt
Features of the Twisty Glass Blunt
- Holds up to 2.5g of Dry Herb
- Twist to push out ash
- Extra-Thick German Schott Glass
- Titanium Nitride Screw
- Rubber Caps
- Silicone Rings
- Carrying Pouch
- Carrying Case
What Is a Glass Blunt?
If you’re an herbal enthusiast, you are probably used to smoking blunts on a regular basis. Constantly purchasing wrappers and rolling them, however, can be a pain to do each time that you want to smoke. The solution? You can easily replace the old fashioned blunt by purchasing a glass blunt. For those who are interested in this product but have not seen it or know how it functions, here is a short guide on the glass blunt.
Benefits of the 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt
The 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt is one of the more popular models of glass blunts that are currently on the market. With a stunning golden design and a line of products that are capable of holding anywhere from half a gram to two ounces of herbs, you can’t really get much better than this. Here are some of the benefits that come with using the 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt:
- The 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt is simple to load so that you don’t have to struggle to use your glass blunt each time you use it. It is also easy to unload and gets rid of your ashes instantly so that you can get a clean hit as you’re smoking your blunt.
- Because this blunt utilizes a corkscrew design, the smoke’s air path is longer than that of the average glass blunt, giving the smoke enough time to cool down before it reaches your mouth.
- The body of the 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt is constructed from Pyrex glass, which means that it is heat resistant so you won’t burn yourself when you are smoking your blunt.
- Has a variety of different capacities that you can choose from. Depending on the model that you choose to smoke with, you are capable of enjoying as little as half a gram during a smoke session or as much as two ounces in your blunt.
- Since the glass piece doesn’t resemble a blunt and is very small, the blunt itself is portable and discreet when compared to smoking rolled blunts.
The 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt comes packed with a bunch of amazing features that makes it an attractive purchase. Here are some of the most notable features of this glass blunt.
- Made out of Pyrex glass to prevent heat from burning user.
- Corkscrew design helps to push out ashes as the user smokes and lengthens the air path to cool down smoke.
- Brass, filtered mouthpiece cools down smokes as it leaves the blunt and enters your lungs.
- The corkscrew is made out of several layers of pure metal to prevent any hazardous materials from being inhaled by the user.
- The 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt comes with a microfiber bag for carrying, a cleaning tool, silicone caps to protect the glass blunt casing, and an “o” ring.
How to Use the Glass Blunt
Although the original corkscrew design can be a little harder to get used to for new users, the 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt is relatively easy to use. Here is how you can begin using your glass blunt.Cleaning It
Cleaning is rather simple for this product. All you have to do is take the two black caps included with your purchase, place one end on one side of the glass tube, fill the pipe up with isopropyl alcohol, and then place the other cap on the other end of the tube. Let it soak for around half an hour and shake it up a bit to loosen any settled residue. You can then run the body and the corkscrew through warm water to get rid of any built up weed. It’s that simple!
For the mouthpiece, use the tiny cleaning brush on each of the holes to clear out any built up residue. If you wish to go the extra mile, there are also special products made for this entire process.
What Are the Components?
There are only two components on the 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt. These components are the glass tube body that serves as the “wrap” of the blunt and the corkscrew that is attached to the mouthpiece. Screw the mouthpiece into the opening of the body with your herbs and you are ready to go!
When you purchase your 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt, you are going to receive the Pyrex glass body as well as the corkscrew with the mouthpiece attached, a microfiber carrying bag, two silicone caps to protect the glass tube when not in use, a special cleaning brush designed to get into the small holes of the mouthpiece, an an “o” ring that seals the device when the mouthpiece and corkscrew is placed inside of the body.
If you’re considering purchasing the 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt, this short but comprehensive guide should give you a better idea of whether or not you will enjoy this product. For those who are in need of a glass blunt and want to say goodbye to having to grind, purchase wraps, and roll each time, the 7 Pipe Twisty Glass Blunt is the perfect purchase.